Monday, May 21, 2012

My Birthday Party

I love the day after a birthday party when I can have coffee and birthday cake for breakfast!

Yesterday our backyard was swarming with kids playing on the treehouse and swings.  And then Charlotte tore through her birthday presents so fast that I have no idea who gave what.  It was a busy day and so much fun and we were all delirously exhausted by the end of it.


Poor Charlotte was sick on her actual birthday this year. She didn't even want to eat her piece of cake. I read this book to her in bed because it's about a little boy's birthday party. They rhyme is nothing to rave about, but I love the pictures. They must have been good inspiration for our party because my cousin commented that our backyard looked like something from the 1930's.








No comments:

Post a Comment