Sunday, August 26, 2012

And It Was So

Tasha Tudor is one of those author/artists whose books I snatch up wherever I see them. If you're going to start a children's book collection, she is the premier author/artist to collect. This was our very first book of hers- it was mine from childhood.


Tasha Tudor

In it is the story of creation, some words from the Psalms and Ecclesiastes and highlights from Jesus. I loved the pictures as a child and they left such an impression on me that I can still see them in my mind when I hear some of the verses. It was one of my very favorite books growing up, and one of the few that survived through the years to sit on my own childrens' bookshelf.





One of my favorite pictures, this is what I wanted to look like when I grew up and became a mother.





No comments:

Post a Comment